I expected to see the shared settings and configuration according to the following list (such as components). but I'm not seeing it (as mentioned in the list of the article)
additionally, what the "and more" stands for ?
from:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/create-a-project-in-your-new-jira-experience-937886053.html
Projects that share configuration share:
HI. Components are local to projects. They do not share.
Hello
If you have permission, you can see the configuration in project settings (Summary tab) you can see:
So, "and more" it is Roles, Priorities, Dev tools
Maybe, you don`t have permission to see/edit your shared configurations
Hi @Yuval Amran ,
Shared with an existing project means Create a project with pre-existing shared configuration.
This is what i did. but component (as i noticed) was not shared , and i re-created them although it is mentioned in the list
I have the proper permission
It is stated in the list as mentioned above, am i missing something ?
if you want to use common components, you need to install plugins example: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211721/version-component-sync-for-jira?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
OK, thanks !!!
This note was not mentioned in the article. I'll skip it for now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.