I was hoping somebody could steer in me in the right direction, I'm trying to establish a project for the following workflow:
1) We have a reporting team that receives reports and creates issues.
2) These issues will have a custom field called "Market" assigned to them and will separate the issues to each respective team per Market.
3) The teams in each respective entry for the custom field "Market" will see their personal queue of issues and be able to work from them without having to see the results from the other "Markets". It would be ideal that each board will have separate members and hopefully get email notifications when a new issue gets assigned to their board
From my understanding I just need a Multi-board project, each board is filtered by the entries in the custom field "Market". Will I be able to create over 100 different boards within the same project assigned to multiple team members each board?