Sprint I am trying to apply category to make ease of adding Projects to certain Scrum Boards.
I have a JQL that is the following ...
category = "Release Projects" AND (fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY AND status in ("Dev Ready")) ORDER BY Rank ASC
… this shows the correct list of projects in the Scrum and the Sprints I create are correctly representing the Issues from each Project.
BUT, unless I add project = "name", the individual Project will not show the active sprint,...
Is this a BUG or is there a way to correct this in some config?
The project is CDPTEST, I have tried ,...
Fails:
project not in (DEADXXXX) AND category = "Release Projects" AND (fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY AND status in ("Dev Ready")) ORDER BY Rank ASC
Note: This shows the correct Project list (7 of 28) delineated by the "Release Projects" category in the Scrum
Works: (appears it needs to be directly identified)
project in (CDPTEST, IPRO) AND category = "Release Projects" AND (fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY AND status in ("Dev Ready")) ORDER BY Rank ASC
Note: this shows only the two projects in the Scrum