I now only have a few buttons:
While I used to have full workflow buttons - as seen below. I was arranging different screens yesterday, but I don't know how this one got changed.
Hi Christie,
So either your role changed in the project that no longer allows you to transition issue, or your permission changed so you are no longer able to transition issues or your workflow changed and has conditions that does not allow you to transition.
Hope that helps
Susan
Thank you, that does help. I don't believe my permissions changed, because I can still adjust workflows on my older tickets (and I looked at my User profile and it looks the same). It is just my new tickets coming thru that suddenly don't even have a workflow button. I did put in a Validation rule and a Post Function, and I deleted old workflow versions. I don't know where to look to figure out how this workflow button shows up on the Issue.
Go into the project admin, look at the workflow that is associated with issue type "Support". Look at the conditions on the "buttons"(Transitions) that are no longer visible to you.
Thanks, that is where I had been, but thought it must be a view I accidentally deleted. But indeed it must be one of the validators/Post functions I put on. As I deleted those and created a new ticket and now my workflow is back!!
Thanks so much for working through this with me!
Christie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.