For some reason when I go look at the account information it says that noreply@atlassian.com is the system admin, but I am set up as the administrator.
When I try to install an add on I am not getting the link that allows me to install it.
Actually, here it says you can:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=315326753&from=PQIYDw
I am trying to add a free trial for a commercial add on.
Hi Franci,
There are two levels of JIRA administrators.
JIRA System administrators
JIRA Administrators
Make sure you have System Administrator rights
Hi Franci, have you tried changing the account information? Are you trying to install an add on from the JIRA UI?
Assuming you are using the Download version and not OnDemand
I am using the OnDeman version. I can't make myself a system admin.
Franci, then that's the problem. With OD version you can't install add ons.
You cannot install new add-ons nor remove existing add-ons on JIRA OnDemand. Refer
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Managing+JIRA%27s+Add-ons
and
Yep, thanks for your help.
It states:
Atlassian OnDemand comes with a set of bundled add-ons for applications in OnDemand. Unlike on-premises Atlassian applications, you cannot install add-ons to an OnDemand instance. However, you can extend your OnDemand Atlassian application by enabling or disabling bundled add-ons.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.