Hi everyone,
I have been working as a service agent for quite some years now and on my previous company I worked with Zendesk and integrated it with JIRA. At my current company they only use JIRA with Jira Helpdesk.
Now what I am trying to realise but haven't been able to find is a way to change/choose the status when commenting on a ticket. In Zendesk when replying to a ticket you got a dropdown with the possibility to set a status.

Sometimes you want to comment on the ticket to let the customer know you have seen his question and put it on Open because you still need to pick it up. Sometimes you want to put it on Pending because you need more information from the customer about there question. Then when the customer response to you, you want to have the ticket changes to Open again because it's your turn again to comment.
Is there any way to realise this flow/option with just 1 or 2 clicks instead of having to manually change the status each and every time after commenting on a ticket?