I would like to link a request group in my jira service desk to a particular Confluence category so that when a ticket is getting created from one of the request types under that request group, it will show only the suggested articles based on the input, from the articles under that particular Confluence category which I linked. How do I achieve this?
To elaborate, suppose I have a Request Group RG1, under which there are 3 Request Types RT1, RT2 and RT3 - and another Request Group RG2. I also have a Confluence knowledge space of my Jira Service Desk, which has two all the articles added under 2 categories - CCat1 and CCat2.
I want that whenever a user wants to create a ticket of Request Type RT1 or RT2 or RT3 under Request group RG1, it will show the user suggested articles (while entering the summary of the request) from the list of articles in CCat1 , not CCat2.