I would like to hide "Assign to Me" button in JIRA? Is thre a way for configuring that?
You can go to Administration > Plugins> System Pluigns and disable thefollowing module under Issue Operations Plugin
(assign-to-me)
Will there be impact on any workflows or any functionality with this change?
Nope. There shouldn't be any.
Thanks Jobin!
I found this module but there isn't an option to disable it. I am using the OnDemand version. How can I disable this module? I *really* want to enforce assigning through workflow.
-Corey
Hi! The problem is that you can't control this in a On Demand version, many things can't be done in the OD, that's way I always recommend the Standalone.
Here's documentation about the restricted functions:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand
Yes. https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Backing+up+and+exporting+data
Ok. So the next obvious question is: Can I port my OnDemand configuration to the download version when I'm ready?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.