I have two questions:
1. How to change the subdomain
2. how to delete a user who is a super-administrator
To change your url, you need to raise a support request with Atlassian, over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact - until recently, they did not do url changes, but they do now, as long as you don't ask frequently. Choose your new url carefully, while it can be changed, it is going to be with you for a while.
Hello,
1. Can you clarify what you mean?
2. You need to be Jira System Administrator to delete user with Jira System Administrator global permission. Take a look at this article About JIRA System Administrators and JIRA Administrators
I have address name1.atlassian.net and I need name2.atlassian.net
Сергей, Вы узнали, как это делается? Мне тоже нужно.
Sergei, did you figure out how to do this? I need to do it, too.
Dale R.
how to do it????
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.