After update jira (7->8.3.1) I have two sections Attachments in issue
Hi,
is this behaviour only for your user or also for someone else? We have 8.3.1 on our test env and without that problem. Are you using any attachements plugin?
it is for all users.
We do not use any attachements plugin
We have the same problem as well. It seems that this behaviour only appears within the chrome browser.
I also using Chrome browser without that problem. From which version of Jira 7 did you made upgrade? Maybe that's point of problem.Also try to clear plugin cache like in that case - don't forgot on backup before that, just in case.
Hello -
I found the same behavior to be true when having Zephyr installed (didn't matter the browser). Once I disabled the plugin, the dual attachments went away.
The vendor is aware and has been able to duplicate the issue. They are working on a fix but don't have a timeline to when it will be resolved...
@Scott McDonald - thanks for sharing - hopefully they'll fix soon.
I verified that disabling Zephyr fixes the issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.