I am trying to download a trial for Scheduler Plug-in for Server in the hope that it works with Cloud as well. If clicking on the "get license" button it doesn't give feedback with the licensing detail.
Hello,
If you need an app for Cloud, I would look at this plugin:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/37456/the-scheduler?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Or you can use such apps as Power Scripts, Scriptrunner. These apps can run routines on schedule.
Hi Leanne,
Thank you for your question.
I can confirm with ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud that you can use the Scheduled Jobs functionality as described at here in order to schedule a script to run periodically to perform some actions inside of Jira.
If this response has answered your question can you please mark it as accepted so that other users can see it is correct when searching for similar answers.
Regards,
Kristian
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.