Hello,
I am trying to show how a story is progressing to a state of 'ready for dev'.
In particular, I want to track the individual sub tasks that are related to the story.
Please note that this is for pre dev activity. i.e. the sub tasks will be things like UX and 3 amigos.
My thinking is to a create a board that shows my stories as swimlanes and have the subtasks for each story in the individual swimlanes. Within board settings I have attempted to 'Base swimlanes on' Stories but I do not get the view I am after (the first screenshot on the this page - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-swimlanes-764478010.html). There are in fact no swimlanes ...
Thanks
I believe that you are on Cloud and you have a next-gen project. Next-gen projects do not have such settings. You need to create a classic Kanban board.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply!
I am on cloud.... how can I create a classic Kanban board on here?
Thanks!
You can find it here:
https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials/creating-your-agile-board
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.