I am the owner of our software product and one of my former Org and Site Admins has left our company. How do I delete remove her account and privileges? I am of course paying for Jira.
Thanks
Hi @Quentin Jones
Welcome to Atlassian Community!A site and org admin can't remove another one directly, so firstly you need to remove this user from the organization by going to admin.atlassian.com > Click on the organization > Settings > Administrators > Remove the admin. After that, to remove their privileges or delete their account you need to remove the group site-admins of their profile and then you will be able to revoke their access or delete their account.
Regards,Angélica
Thanks Angelica,
This had confused me - I was trying to remove site admins and couldn't, but didn't realise Org Admins were managed through settings > Administrators and not 'Groups'.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.