Hey,
I have actually a Problem with my self-hosted Jira Software. I'm using a fresh install of the docker container atlassian/jira-software:8. The installation works well, but after the installation I can use it for a few minutes and then it freezes. I also can't login anymore, because it freezes.
It tried to access Jira directly or behind an reverse proxy with https, each of them have the same issues.
After taking a look at the logs, every time there are these warning:
[http-nio-8080-exec-11] com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.filterFormParameters A servlet request, to the URI https://_myURL_/rest/gadget/1.0/login, contains form parameters in the request body but the request body has been consumed by the servlet or a servlet filter accessing the request parameters. Only resource methods using @FormParam will work as expected. Resource methods consuming the request body by other means will not work as expected.
and
[ContainerBackgroundProcessor[StandardEngine[Catalina]]] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadDetected Thread [http-nio-8080-exec-10] (id=[29]) has been active for [123,347] milliseconds (since [8/4/19 3:49 PM]) to serve the same request for [https://_myURL_/secure/] and may be stuck (configured threshold for this StuckThreadDetectionValve is [120] seconds). There is/are [1] thread(s) in total that are monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
I set up the Jira JVM to get 4096MB (it uses ~1200MB) memory and it has no limitations for cpu.
Have you any idea how I can fix it?
Greetings