Hi Community,
Run into an issue where I have a ScriptRunner listener that runs and in the listener updates the value of a JIRA field. For Example, custom field with name Production owner gets a value of "Roberto".
When I go to the issue and check the Production Owner field I can see in interface that it has been updated to "Roberto" per the listeners script.
When I search for issue using JQL and i type for example:
issue = HTP-197 AND Production Owner is Empty.
Instead of displaying me nothing, it displays HTP-197. Categorizing it as if Production owner field is Empty, when it is not.
Is there something specific needed to be done at Listener level to ensure JIRA pushes values to DB for it to appear correctly in JQL. This problem goes away usually after re-indexing or just waiting a day or so.
Thanks for the insight and help!
-Roberto