Hello,
we have a problem with unresolved issues.
We choose a project, go to Project settings then Request Types and we configure workflow there. We don't have an option to add "Resolution" field there as I see in Tickets on this topics.
I try go to JIRA settings, add workflow, try to associate it with project - the error message says I have no projects available. Then I tried to add Resolution screen to issue type. Didn't work as well.
Can you please advise what to do? We are a bit confused as we read a few tickets on this topic but we do not have the options or adding a workflow on JIRA settings does not do anything. Only thing that works is adding workflow directly on Project and Projects settings -> Request type but we do not have field "Resolution". All of our tickets are considered as "Open" even when is in status "Done".
Thank you!
Eva