Hello,
we are working in 2 Teams.
Each Team has its own development iteration cycle.
This works fine with sprints till now.
We've got a project which is processed by both teams.
Each ticket is linked to a component for each team, which causes the ticket to be shown on both boards.
Now the Problem:
When I'm going to add both team components into a ticket, the ticket is shown on both boards.
This is how I expected.
BUT the sprint of team 1 (where the ticket with both components is added to) is now active for both teams.
I'm not able to start the sprint of team 2, because the sprint of team 1 is already active there.
Any ideas how to fix this or if JIRAs behavior is correct here? My only idea to solve this problem is to create a ticket for each team, which is definitely not my preferred fix 
Thanks for your help