My Date Picker in subtask is displaying but I am unable to select any date. On further observation, I found an issue in the console. How do I resolve This?
Hi Anik,
The Error you are seeing in the console: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'DEF_DATE_FORMAT' of undefined" is a Bug in the new issue view that we are tracking at the following Link, make sure to add yourself as a watcher to get updates on the fix:
EDIT/Update: The Above mentioned Bug was closed as a duplicate, and this is being tracked at the following link now and there is a second workaround added on this request:
option 2 : Force the calendar to load Click on the create icon from the sidebar. Click on the calendar for any date time picker field and cancel. Try to create the sub-task again and the date time picker should start working.
option 2 : Force the calendar to load
Regards,Earl
Well, Please fix it ASAP! I'm not programmed to enter a date like that manually.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.