We are looking at creating multiple boards for one project (so that multiple teams can work off of one common backlog). I created a test project and created two boards for that project. I then started a sprint for ONE of the boards and completed it. When I go to look at reports for the project (example: velocity report or burndown chart), I am able to select a particular board. However, the report does not appear to be board specific. I get the same burn down chart and velocity report for both boards. It seems to be reporting for the project, regardless of which board is selected. Is this by design? Does this mean we can not have separate reports for each board (i.e. team in this case)? If so, any advice on how best to handle this situation? We want the teams to work off of one backlog, but we want to be able to track the velocity, burn down, etc. for each.