Is there a way to see all currently running pipelines under a Bitbucket account? I have several projects that tend to build around the same time and it would be nice to have one central dashboard to see them all. If this doesn't exist (pretty sure it doesn't) are there any plans for something like this in the future?
Hi @Andrew Lehman,
Yes, I can confirm there is no dashboard for this in Bitbucket pipelines at the moment. We do have a feature request for it open:
I can't tell you this will be available soon, but I'm sure that having more votes in the above feature request will accelerate the process increasing its priority among other requests.
Please add your vote there and share any comment you think will be relevant to our developers on this one.
5 years ago...
Do you have any updates about this feature?
Please add Wallboards
I have been using Bitbucket pipelines for months. it looks like a lot of basic feature requests have been ignored for years while the engineers in Atlassian are working hard on something like dynamic pipelines, Forge etc. which they think very cool but in fact useless (difficult to use) for most users. if we need to write a lot of custom code to create a simple pipeline, why not we just write a long bash script as we did in old times?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.