Hi All,
I took the backup of Jira from old AWS server to another new server and made the MySQL and Jira services up and running but when I tried to login I couldn't able to login to the new Jira.
Is there anything that I need to take of Jira in the backend (server)
I am also getting the warning "We've detected a potential problem with Jira's Dashboard configuration that your administrator can correct" on the login page and when expanded the detailed info is below
"Jira is reporting that it is running on the port '443', which does not match the hostname used to run these diagnostics, '8080'. This is known to cause Jira to construct URLs using the incorrect port, which will result in errors in the dashboard, among other issues.
The most common cause of this is the use of a reverse-proxy HTTP server (often Apache or IIS) in front of the application server running Jira. While this configuration is supported, some additional setup might be necessary in order to ensure that Jira detects the correct port.
The following articles describe the issue and the steps you should take to ensure that your web server and app server are configured correctly:
Any suggestions on this issue?