Hello,
i have an JIRA Server for my network. Now i want to display all activ tickets from one Project on my own website for all users. Is that possible?
JIRA Server (8.3)
Dear,
Enrico Messall
Hey Enrico, just wanted to confirm first, are you referring to somehow embedding the issues from your current Jira Server instance into your own website (a non-Atlassian product)?
Any extra details you can provide would be swell
Hello J, yes thats it. I want to show an filter result from jira on my (non-atlassian) website
Hey Enrico, I couldn't find much in this regard I'm afraid. I was able to find an add-on that would allow people to raise issues in your Jira directly from your website, but nothing much about embedding a Jira filter result in your website. From what little I know, Jira does not have a default embedding code or method that we can use.
A possible alternate method would be to use REST API to grab that filter result, and then show it in your website. Do you think that would be feasible?
Its possible to embed jira issues to your webiste using jira issue collector. please read the following article and you will get an idea.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/using-the-issue-collector-802592637.html
please note above links is to get issues from external website, not to display issues.
HI, You can also try form "searchrequest-printable"
<iframe src="https://jira-test.ru/sr/jira.issueviews:searchrequest-printable/temp/SearchRequest.html?jqlQuery=project = APS and created >= startOfMonth()&tempMax=1000" height="500px" width="1500px"/>
Need to be logged in for that. Thats not working
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.