We have several repositories in Bitbucket, and I often surf directly to the team site in bitbucket (https://bitbucket.org/OUR-TEAM-NAME/). But this page doesn't require being logged in, so unless I am already logged in to Bitbucket I will not see our list of repositories (they are all private). So then I have to either manually click the "user menu" at the bottom left and then click "Log in", or surf directly to the url of one of our repositories that I remember the name of (or comes up in chrome autocomplete).
Since we have no public repositories, and the team settings has "Hide Bitbucket profile details" already checked, I really think that the team website should require (ie trigger) a login right from the start. Is there a way to achieve this? I want to be able to start a new browser session, surf to https://bitbucket.org/OUR-TEAM-NAME/, get logged in (it happens without any extra input from me when it is triggered) and then see all our private repositories right away. Is this possible?