I am using JIRA server software 8.1 and would like to know if it is possible to create a report / dashboard in the project and then use a plugin to create a template from the project and let others get a standard report or dashboard while they create a project with the template?
Any pointers on how to do this or plugins or whether this could be done in JIRA server will be helpful.
This is what I am doing:
1. Create a standard project and associated configurations.
2. Use plugin to create a template for the above created project so other project created get the same issue types, workflows and other configurations with the project in Step1.
3. Now, I want to create reports and dashboards in Project created in step 1 which could also be extended to other projects when they import the configuration using template? any pointer on how to do this?