I want to be able to disable basic authenication (username, password) and use SAML/SSO to run my REST APIs.
Hello,
You would need to develop your own program. Something like this:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/oauth/
It depends on your SSO provider. Or you could look for options in your SSO provider to let users use Rest Api with the Basic Authentication.
Hi Ray,
I work for miniOrange, one of the Top vendors of SSO solutions for Atlassian applications. We are creating a solution where you'll be able to perform REST API authorization using OAuth 2.0. Can you please let me know which IDP are you using? Reach out to us at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com and we can discuss your use case and setup in detail.
Thanks,
Ankit Ahuja,
miniOrange Security Softwares pvt ltd.
Hi Ankit,
Thanks for your input, so the IDP we are using is Azure Actice-Directory (AAD)
-Ray
Great! Azure AD support will be added to the initial release. Can you please drop a mail at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com so we can discuss more about the timeline and I can also set up a demo for you.
Ankit
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.