Hello All.
Thank you for your help.
I am new to Jira, and I am looking for a couple of solutions.
1. My queues/views - available only for me:
In other systems, it was easy to set a view/queue which is the only visible for me. I have been using them to monitor the work of the agents, and I don't need everyone to see the queues, just me.
Something like:
Agent 1 'Open' tickets
Agent 1 Tickets that the Agent closed 'Today.'
Agent 2 'Open' tickets
Agent 2 Tickets that the Agent closed 'Today.'
.
.
I am not sure how to do that.
2. Reports:
Per period (month, week, custom), per component - how many tickets came in
Per period (month, week, custom), per component - average resolution time
Per period (month, week, custom), per Agent - how many tickets closed
3. The ability to make a call to a client within a ticket
4. Be able to have tickets 'pop' in the 'open' queue of the agents without changing the actual status in the workflow.
Another issue I found, that with elaborate workflows, when the reporter/participant makes a public comment, I need to rely on notifications to see that, since the only way to move from one queue to another is a change of status (which can be achieved via automation). I found it very complicated, and al I want is a ticket to 'pop' back in the Agent's queue when a comment is made WITHOUT changing the actual workflow status because it is visible to the client.
Thank you!