I want to pull a Backlog export for ALL columns, and I would like to change the order. This feature is available for a certain subset of the columns, but not all columns.
Hi Sarah - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You might try creating a filter such as Project = ABC and Status = Backlog
Then chose Export this filter to another format under the Download icon.
Then select Export Excel CSV (all fields)
I hope that helps!
Thank you! We are already doing that, but are stuck on how to indicate the order of the columns in the exported file.
For example, we want Column A in the exported file to be "Description" and Column B to be "Status," which is not the order that is exported.
Do you have them in that order in the filter?
I just used basic JQL with field names and the equal operator. Can you give me an example of how to change the order in the field?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.