Good Day
I have two projects, one for each client being used by a single team. I would like to know if there is a way that I can use the same sprint on two seperate projects and boards?
Thanks
Hi,
You can create one board for these two projects. In general boards are based on JQL so you just need to create the board with relevant JQL filter.
Hi @Liam Maeder ,
I actually wrote an article on how to do this. You can find it here:
Managing Multiple Projects in a Single Board or…One Scrum to Rule Them All
Hope it helps,
Scott
Hi @Scott Theus
Thank you, this helped with another issue as well, more specifically sharing the same board, without copying them.
Thanks so much
Thank you @Aleksandr Zuevich
Scott's article explained this as well, but thank you for the input
Have a great day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.