Hello,
Impossible for me to change the responsable of a projet.
My project is a scrum (not the old version), the new one and impossible to do that
need help please
Hello Sarah,
I understand that you are not being able to change the project lead in a Next-gen project. Have I got it correctly?
Indeed, this is a bug we have already raised with our developers here:
- As a project administrator, I want to be able to define and change a Project Lead in a next-gen project type
Feel free to vote and watch the bug to receive notifications about any updates.
For now, there are two ways to work around the problem:
1 - Move your issues to another Next-gen or Classic project where you have the correct project lead (refer to this documentation)
2 - Open a new ticket with our internal support informing the project and the user e-mail which should be the new project lead, so we can perform the background change to update the project lead with the correct user:
- https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Let me know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.