I have multiple project boards that I want to use a specific bug template with required fields. I have created a new field configuration for this and would like to apply it to these other boards. How do I go about doing that? Can the field configuration be changed after a board has already created?
Hi Rex - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Field Configurations (FC) are associated with Projects, not Boards. And, the FC can be changed at anytime under the Project Settings. But if you change it for the project, it will affect all boards that use that project.
I hope that helps!
Sorry about that, yes I meant projects, not boards. Thank you I just saw it!
You can change it with Classic projects but not Next Gen. What type of Project is it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.