I am admin but I can not see the 'add status' in the column management.
I want to add column and / or use the kanban backlog, but the status option is not available at all
Thank you
It is a software project and I am on cloud
I manage to change and add a workflow, to get the column I wanted... but when I publish, I lost all my DONE statuses
Hi Annie,
What type of project is it? Software or Business?
Are you on Server or the Cloud?
I can find them in the 'Issues & filters" Done Issues... but they are not showing on my board as before
Do you have the Done status mapped to your board?
If so, check the filter and the sub-filter to make sure they are not excluding the Done items.
Yes, it is mapped to my board.
It appears that the kanban backlog moved the done away
I fixed it thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.