Hi! is there any way of creating many boards for a last generation project? I´ve searched and cannot find a solution https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/creating-a-board-764477949.html
Thanks
Hello Vanessa,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!Currently, it's not possible to have more than one board on a next-gen project. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17371Please, click on vote and watch in order to hear about updates on the development cycle.
Regards,Angélica
OK, bad news. Is there any way of filtering the tasks from fields other than assigned? I'm glad to have this new generation project but worried as I cannot filter the tasks for meetings.
Best,
Vanesa
You can filter by tasks on the board, the option appears when you have tickets with different issue types on the board:
If you need to filter tasks from different projects, then you will need to use the search option on issues and filters to filter all the necessary tasks.Click on the Jira icon (top left) > Issues and filters > Search issues to search and filter the tasks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.