I would like to see the Service Desk ticket visible and associated to to a sprint view .
What is the way practice way to approach this to get a full view of ticket for a sprint ?
Thanks for any good links or guide line practice
regards
Hi, @Calderara Serge !
@Alexey Matveev really have already answered your question.
1. You can add 2 fields to JSD-issue screen and set the values :
a. Sprint
b. Epic Link
2. Change your Scrum-Board`s Filter Query (add there JSD-project, for example)
3. Add JSD-status to correct column of Scrum-Board(Configure - Columns).
4. Go to the Board - and you will see it on board with active sprint or on backlog in future sprints, for example.
Hello,
What do you mean by sprint view?
If you mean a Jira Software board, then create a board and change the filter for the board so, that it would select the required ticket from Service Desk
What I mean by sprint view is to be able to get a board where I can see for a given sprint all issues from that sprint as well as Service Desk ticket belonging to that sprint.
how to associate a ticket to a sprint ?
Does it means I need to add a specific field in Service Desk Ticket in order to list active sprint and be able to select one ?
You should change the filter for the required board to choose tickets from Service Desk. Then you can assign these tickets from Service desk in this board.
I thing you miss undertand.
Let say I have a board which display all my issue from my current sprint
What I nee to do is to display also in that board Service Desk ticket belonging to that current sprint. So i same board I would like to see both SD and Issue without each time changing fillter
How can I associate ticket to a given sprint in orde to be visible in my board ?
Also I can recommend you to read an article - Jira Service Desk: How Jira Service Desk works with Jira Core/Software, where you will find usefull links.
I will try your suggestion but still a question in order to make things simpler.
based on picture below from my project sprint configuration :
Is there a way , when I create Issue from here , I am able to create a Service Request Ticket wich will be then automatically associate with the sprint ?
Of course, push the button "create issue", set JSD-project and correct issuetype, then you will see "issue-create-screen", where you can easily set the value to fields Sprint and Epic like i told before.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.