I am not able to view Sprint Report with new version of Jira. With Classic verion everything works fine but with new version things are messed up. As of now I can only see BurnDown and Velocity report
Hello Daljeet,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
Unfortunately, It's not possible to use Sprint Reports in Next-gen projects. In fact, the Next-gen template was designed for those users who felt overwhelmed by the complexity of JIRA Classic template and requested a simpler option, straight to the point with fewer options of customization.
That being said, based on your feedback and in the feedback from other customers too, we understand that a bigger variety of Reports is a useful feature to have in Next-gen. That's why we have created the feature request below to implement the Sprint reports for Next-gen projects:
Sprint report in Next-gen
Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.
For now, I suggest you use classic projects to access Sprint Reports.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Hi Team,
Thanks for your reply, Is it possible to move to Classic Jira from Next-gen Jira? I have cloud version of Nextgen Jira and need Sprint report section as it is not supported in the current version and hence I would like to move to Classic Jira, could you please help me with this?
You are welcome, Daljeet.
Yes, you can follow the steps in the documentation below to properly move your Next-gen Issues to a Classic project:
- Migrate between next-gen and classic projects
There are three things you must keep in mind when migrating to a Classic project:
Thanks for sharing updates and heads up on features that I am going to miss during migration activity. I have one last question, after migrating from new to old Jira my plan cost will remain same, is this understanding correct?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.