Hi! I have this situation where we would like to create a software board to manage our AI initiatives. These AI initiatives can be Machine Learning models, Chatbots, and others.
I plan to create a scrum board, and a Epic for each initiative. Depending on the initiative, it can have different status, so if this is a ML model it will have 6 status, if this is a chatbot it will have N status, etc. The board will have the to-do, doing, and done status for each story created during the sprint.
Is this even possible to have these dynamics status for the epics? I'd love to create an epic type for the different AI objects we want to create, and each one of these will have its own set of status, but looks like it is not possible.
Any addon or solution that could help me on this? I know I could create different boards for each AI type of object, but I'd like to have all of them centralized in one.
Thank you very much!