When an unauthenticated user created a Service Desk ticket the 'Reporter' field comes back with 'Failed to Retrieve User qm:xxx'
This means that I don't know the email of the user who has raised the issue or how to communciate with them
Hi Johnny,
We are aware of the issue, I expect if you refresh the page it fixes itself.
Please let me know if the reporter field remains unusable after 5 minutes.
Thanks,
Radu
This is excessively happening in Jira Cloud today. I have refreshed the page, and it works maybe 1 out of 3 tries, and then about 10 minutes later the failed to retrieve user comes right on back.
@Radu Dumitrescu
Could you provide the issue url?
@Coley Anderson could you please a support ticket so we could keep track of these issues and investigate? Any logged case helps up identify and fix issues like this one.
Thanks,Radu
I'm also experiencing this issue but it has changed from "Failed to Retrieve User qm:xxx" to simply "Failed to Retrieve User"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.