The workflow presented in the attached photo below is designed for a project and has been in use for over a month. It's been working fine until yesterday afternoon I couldn't find CLOSED from the status dropdown list when updating a ticket to CLOSED - please see the second screenshot. I am not sure why and how it happened and appreciate if anybody has encountered a similar situation before can help. Here is more information to help with troubleshooting:
Before I hit this issue, I performed two changes to the workflow:
- I added screens to status: Investigating, In progress, and In test.
- This is working as expected - when I update a ticket to the status, the screen pops up as designed.
- I added Task and Subtask to this workflow by updating the workflow scheme.
- The mapping was done and the update was acknowledged.
- I checked the board setting - Close is still in the column DONE.
As part of the troubleshooting process:
- I removed task and subtask from this workflow to see if I can bring CLOSED back to the rest of the issues.
- It didn't work. CLOSED is still not there.
- I added task and subtask back to the workflow again.
- When perform filed mapping, CLOSED shows up on the dropdown list. Please see the last screenshot.
I am really puzzled here and have no idea where else I should look into. Appreciate any help available. Thank you.

