I have an epic created that I previously added labels to but it wont let me add another one I have other epics I can add labels to I dont understand why it wont let me click in the box and add a label -- this EPIC is part of the same project as my other epics that I created and they work I created this epic but cant add a label? any thoughts on why that is?
Hi @Leighann1alexander
It won't let you edit a label onto an issue you've previously created? Is this impacting just one issue or multiples in the same project?
It could be based on your team having a different screen for the 'Create' operation to 'Edit' - if the field is not on the Edit screen it would appear to lock.
A simple way to check is to access the issue's full edit screen and see if you can see the field. Alternatively, if you're the project's admin:
If you're a Site Admin, it will also let you change the fields and add the field Labels if needed. If not, you'll to request an Admin adds it.
^ If this doesn't resolve the issue, let me know
Ste
Put the labels field on the create and edit screen of the issues.
It helped me. (3 years later)
Thank you.
Where? How?
There is no "Screens" option...?
This?Didn't work. Can't add labels to cards, but can add them to issues when they're open.
🤬
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.