I would like to organise swimlanes and other visibility features in my default Kanban board but I do not see the Settings option. I can only see Searcg, Assigned to Me, and Due this Week. I am an admin on the project.
There are a couple of reasons for this. I expect you are looking at a default board on maybe a business project or similar. These default boards do not have board settings. Create a new Kanban board for your project to get full featured capabilities. If this is not a SW project be sure to select your profile as the “Location “.
Yes, it is indeed a business project and a default board.
I had created a custom Kanban Board and saw all the expected options. Now, is there a way to overwrite the default board for this richer board? If not, how do I go about having this custom board appear to any team member who enters the Project section? (besides adding a clunky board URL link)
If you have Jira Software, you can create a board and tell it to include the issues from the business project, but you can't replace the business project board with it.e
I think I am having this same issue. Is it possible that the "board settings" was once there and then went away somehow?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.