Hey there,
I am new to the whole Agile thing, but the place I work for has Jira Software and Confluence for Server licence and I kinda fell in love with the possibilities it offers. Problem is: It is not much used yet, we are mainly a non-IT company in a still very much paper based and tech-averse work environment (somewhere between administration and university) and people are only open to new tools if they see the benefit for their daily work. On the other hand our IT-team is quite small so they don't use Jira and Confluence often themselves and have few experiences. And on top of it all I feel like we have a special team structure (we don't have seperated teams for finances, HR, projectmanagement, operations and so on - sometimes it's just one person, other times the project lead/members will do those tasks; most team members are responsible for/attached to several projects - so there is no destinctive teams) and we mostly work on yearly reoccurring projects.
In all my research on how to set up a good structure for non-software teams I don't see anything I can connect to, since 1. I don't find much in general, 2. most examples are for destinctive teams like HR or finance teams and 3. the infos don't go really deep or show much so they don't really help me to get ideas what my setup could lool like and what structures or add-ons would be nice and useful.
Does anybody have a tutorial/guide/best-practice tipp on how to set up Jira and Confluence in such conditions or at least for non-programming teams?