Hello,
some customers are able to view the ENEL service desk even though they are not included in that jira project.the customer permission seems ok
am i missing something?
Hi,
You need to look at the Project settings - permissions - browse. See who can view the project.
Susan
Hi Susan,
here you are
So you need to review those groups and roles and see who is in there that is not a service desk customer. Because they too will be able to access this service desk.
I understand that, but I have 3 service desk and just 1 category "portal customer".
Is it possible to create customer portal access groups so i can give different permissions?
I alredy adjust every roles in project people section
Thanks
Hey @Claudia Vespiano
Like @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ It has to be that someone in one of your groups or roles has access that shouldnt. Taking your example, users with the ferragamo.com domain have access but shouldn't. You need to check the following places to see if they are listed anywhere.
Hi @Cody Stevens
neither in the people project, customer list, organization there are ferragamo.com users.
In the permission scheme, there are _service desk customer - portal access_ group, but since I have more than one service desk, if i delete that group, none of my customer(that are in that group) will be able to see the enel service desk.
I want that enel.com customer can view enel service desk but ferragamo.com ones couldn't. actually enel.com and ferragamo.com customer are in the same _service desk customer - portal access_ group.
@Claudia Vespiano
I am a little confused on what you are saying. The "Service Desk Customer - Portal Access" is not a Jira group. That "group" is populated from the customer list for the project only. If you go to the project and access the customers section, anyone who is in there will be apart of the "Service Desk Customer - Portal Access" for that single project.
So if I am understanding what you are saying, it sound like the users you dont want to have access are in that list. If you don't want them to have access to that one project, you just need to remove them.
If those users are part of an organization that is in that list, you just need to remove the organization from the project. Remember adding someone to an organization will add them to any project that organization is apart of. Its the same with groups in the permissions scheme. Its best to use project roles to avoid situations like this.
the customers section in enel is empty but enel.com users still can see the service desk.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.