I am using the Jira Cloud for Sheets add on. I connected a google sheet to a Jira filter. After I have my data from Jira I added some formatting to my sheet. One of the columns I formatted to wrap the text. I sorted another column alphabetically. Then I refreshed my data to make sure my sheet has any updated Jira data. The sheet formatting is now gone. My text no longer is wrapping and is not sorted alphabetically. Also is there a way to specify which row the data starts at so I can have the top 3 rows for static values?
I have the same problem and would love an answer because the Next Gen projects do not have enough reporting options and Sheets would be a good temp solution
I was able to maintain my formatting by using the Jira() function set in cell A2 and then hide row 2. I then formatted row 1 so that when the new results were fetched, it would not affect the formatted row.
Can you please show an example and instructions of what you did to accommodate this?
I am trying to keep the Due Date format after the Google Sheet refreshes.
Hope this helps, and sorry for the short answer and styling of the answer. I am out of town and not on my usual computer.
@Coby Fuller If you use the jira function then you lose all the hyperlinks to tickets etc which isn't idea
Does this help to keep the column sorted by date as mentioned by the OP?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.