According to this article, https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-desk-cloud/docs/what-are-request-participants/ Request participants needs to get notifications.
But I tested, when I add an customer, and place an comment to the ticket, this Request Participant doesn't receive any notification.
We haven't set any Issue security schemes. So that is not the case.
Does anyone know why the Request Participants don't receive any notifications?
Hi @Ozhan Karkukli - what does your notification set up look like? It sounds like you may not have the correct notification emails turned on, or at least not including the correct participants.
Review your customer notifications in your service desk settings and look for who the notifications are being sent to. Send a screenshot of your own configurations if you need additional help. Oh, and make sure the notification is actually switched to ON.
Thanks Meg. I tried to do via Jira Settings > Issues > Notification Schemes
I added "User Custom Field Value (Request participants)". But this didn't work. But the suggestion you gave works indeed. However, then you need to do it per Servicedesk Project.
Hello Meg,
I have the same problem as Ozhan.
I try to send to the request participants a comment but they are not receiving that. I checked what you said and I have it correctly:
How could I send notifications to all the request participants and they could receive it via email? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.