Hello,
On my portal...
https://imgs.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
...the text says "Welcome to the Help Center". As we're in Ireland the spelling used would be Centre rather than Center.
Can I edit this somewhere?
Thanks in advance.
David
Hi @IMGS IT
You can change this, go to:
https://imgs.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals?customize=true
Hi Alex,
Thanks for that...and that's where I tried to change. My settings are...
...but this is not reflected on what is shown on the portal itself!
Any ideas?
I've opened a support ticket cos I just don't see a way to change the text.
I´m facing the same problem can you send link to your support ticket if it is public so i can vote and watch it
Sverrir Tynes
Hi Sverrir,
Atlassian support fixed it for me and said:
"The customer portal customization page you're looking at from the screenshot is based on English (United State) language. I've change it at my end by changing the language at the top selection from customer portal customization page , refer the screenshot below"
I don't have access to the screenshot any longer though.
Hope that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.