Hi,
Before I can get email address of worklog author, now when I dump data of worklog, I don't see it.
Please support for me.
Thanks.
Hi @Dzung_Nguyen ,
I believe that the behavior you are reporting is related to the introduction of the new Profile and Visibility settings:
This change has been widely announced long time ago in different places:
Guidelines for developers are available in the below threads:
Now, even if you don't see the email address, you should be able to get the Public Name and the Account ID for the user.
However, since I am not sure I have a correct understanding on what you are trying to achieve, can you kindly provide more details? For example:
Cheers,Dario
Please be also aware of the below bugs when handling non-managed users that have just been reported:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.