Hello,
We use JIRA Software 7.0.4, JIRA Service Desk 3.0.11, and JIRA Core 7.0.4 with some third party Add-ons (mainly the Extension for JIRA Service Desk). We have an issue as when users clic on the link of 'Reset your network password' the get redirected to the URL of https://itselfservice.vnsny.org/extensions/resetpassword/ which would display the following:
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.
Searching Google/net I found some links that associate this issue to the value of JIRA/Tomcat's server.xml' maxThreads (FYI, our JIRA's maxThreads is currently set at 150) value and also I found some URLs on the internet that they talk about changing the file of login.soy (as part of bundled jar file of jira-gadgets-plugin-7.0.4.jar in the atlassian-bundled-plugins/ directory). My inclination is to change the value of maxThreads in server.xml file in the JIRA installation directory of /apps/atlassian-install/jira/conf and then restarting JIRA service to see if it fixes the issue but however, I am not sure if thatwould solve the problem. Also I think that there might be a way to set the reset password link/page to work on the JIRA 7.2 GUI/Desktop portal that I I an not aware of. ANy help would be appreciated.
Bets Regards,
Rooz Adhami
IPsoft Inc.