Has anyone gotten this to work properly yet with Jira and/or Bitbucket? I've tried Adopt OpenJDK 8 and 11 with no success so far. The documentation says both of these applications (latest version) should support both.
Dear @Allan Libby ,
yes I can confirm, running Jira Software 7.13.3 and Confluence 6.15.6 and Jira Core 8.1.x with AdoptOpenJDK (just the JRE) 8 u212.
No problems at all - very stable.
So long
Thomas
How? I've tried a number of different things from setting the JAVA_HOME and the Java version in Tomcat to no avail at all.
Do use the standalone without bundled JRE? Is Oracle JDK uninstalled? Do you start the application with as SystemD script setting JAVA_HOME as "environment"?
Edit: Is the JRE/JDK read + executable by the user running Atlassian apps?
Oracle JDK and JRE are uninstalled. I used the installer from the AdoptJDK website. I have set the JAVA_HOME variable (the intaller did it as well as adding it to my PATH variable). I am not sure why setting my JAVA_HOME to "environment" would do anything, that seems like it would break pretty badly as that isn't even a path.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.