Is it possible, with BitBucket Pipelines, to deploy code from a specific commit onwards?
For example when using an FTP pipeline I might want to deploy code only from the last 2 commits as the previous commits may already be deployed.
Hi @Steve Perry ,
if I understand you right, you want to deploy just new changes.In your case, you can use the pipe rsync-deploy.
More available pipes you can discover on the Bitbucket Pipes page.
Cheers,Alex
Hi Alex
Thanks for the response. Whilst I think that might work, I'm looking for a way to specify an actual commit hash to start from. For example specifying an actual commit to start from in the config file.
rsync-deploy will probably do the job behind the scenes so it's worth me looking at but I'd like manual control if pos.
Cheers,Steve
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.