Hello,
How can i make a page in confluence to publish/share the installers that we develop in a sprint?
I want to know the both ways, manual and automated.
This is an example for what exactly i want to do:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/download-archives
Best Regards,
Hi Adriana,
That's a great idea and I see how useful that can be. Could you tell me if you are using any other products to store your installers, or are they all being hosted in Jira? For example, are you using Bitbucket?
What version of Confluence Server and Jira Software are you using?
I just want to make sure I have the right information to suggest something for you.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Sahnnon,
My Confluence version is 6.12.1
My Jira version is 7.12.3
My bitbucket version is 5.13.0
My Bamboo version is 6.9.1
Hope this will be helpful
Thank you
Adriana,
Thank you for that information. I was wondering how you are currently storing the installers?
Hi Shannon,
Thank you for answering, I´m not storing the installers, I'm new in atlassian tools and i want to know how to do it. If you could give me some tips or link pages it would be great
Kind Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.