I created other type issue, this issue type I cannot edit the field: assignee (responsável).I can only "assign to myself"I believe it's some setting I forgot
Hi @Raphael Soares ,
In the menu bar us the assign button, right? Can you use that?
If not, check the permission scheme, there is a permission for assign user. Check that you have that permission.
I want to assign it to others user team.I do not believe that it is not a permission scheme, because it affects only the issue type I have created. I think it should affect all issue type. right?
Yes, that's right.
Can you check if the assignee is on the edit screen for that issue type.
Bastian,Graduation Missing the Associate an item type with a screen scheme jira.Thank you!
in my case the issue was that I was a role Administrator but i needed the Role Team Member or Developer to assign Jira issues
I configured this setting in the Jira Project
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.